1. No standing.
2. It just feels safer than the Gulf of Mexico.
3. Removes unwanted Comet scent.
4. It gives you something to do other than watch TV. You know, TV. Where every blonde in every horror film you’ve ever watched gets rubbed out IN THE BATH TUB.
6. You can tell your friends, family and co-workers you’ve tested Hippocrates’ theories on hydrotherapy.
7. Adding salt will be the closest you ever get to Dead Sea.
8. Saves you from having to locate and travel to geothermal hot springs, only to discover they’ve been frozen over by the Polar Vortex.
9. Ducky wars.
10. That vanilla scented candle you’re burning contains vanilloids. (I can’t make this up.)
11. You’ll be chillaxed and squeaky clean by the time your Mr. Bubble t-shirt arrives.
12. Wine helps you to relax. You’ll need to drink 37 bottles of Thunderbird to get your antioxidants, but, hey, you got your health to think about.
13. You’re getting on in years – what difference does a little pruning make at this point?
14. In a survey of 37 grown men doing whatever it is they do in a Turkish bath house, 97% agreed that “hot beats cold.”
15. A hot bath provides a host of therapeutic benefits including stimulating blood circulation, calming the nervous system and relieving aches and pains, while improving mindfulness and relaxation.